|ALL the SEO Techniques, Softwares, Tools & Ebooks
FIRST and ONLY SEO RULE : DON'T PAY for any SEO consultations: It's nothing but BLABLA and if they do "work" then all they will do is bill you while they are simply running some affordable SEO softwares that YOU can find easily right here.. Of course buying one-way backlinks is important and worth money! Pay for REAL services... not for AIR and words! Over the past 5 years, we collected many SEO softwares, ebooks and tools and we spent less than $500 overall. While most SEO companies charge you more than $100 per hour just to analyse your "case" and talk...
Here are the essential SEO Tools that Professional SEOs don't want you to know:
A Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization:
| Improve your conversion rates - SPY YOUR WEBSITE VISITORS LEGALLY with CLICKTALE
That's right! CLICKTALE is a simple hosted script that VIDEO RECORD ALL YOUR VISITORS MOVES on your site. Watch Movies of your visitors' browsing sessions to analyze their behavior. Get Scrolling Heatmaps showing where visitors look and how far down they scroll, shows every interaction, hover, hesitation time, form entries and more! SEE IT IN ACTION HERE and request your FREE DEMO ACCOUNT
Click-through rate, search engine results pages, traffic, search engine optimization, ranking, online visibility, codes, linking, keywords. Do these terms sound like foreign language to you? If they are, then you probably do not own a website yet. Otherwise, you might own a website but you have not been using all the tools at your disposal which will allow you to maximize its potential.
These days, it quite difficult for any type of business to survive without a website. If you spend all day surfing the Internet and that is how you earn money, it is even more crucial for you to have a website and do everything that you can to turn it into a virtual cash cow.
However, this is easier said than done. In this article, we will try to look at one surefire way to maximize the operation and increase the earning potential of your website using one major tool that every website owner should know about: SEO or search engine optimization.
Read on to find out what SEO is all about, what its benefits are to your site and everything else that you need to know about search engine optimization.
A Brief Overview of SEO
Before delving deeper into the benefits of search engine optimization and exactly how you can go about doing it, let us first have a quick definition of the term.
As the name implies, search engine optimization involves a series of steps so that a website can be optimized for the search engines. A website is considered to be optimized for the search engines if they rank well in the Search Engine Results Pages or SERPS.
Let's say for example that you sell a unique line of handmade crafts. When an online user types the word handmade crafts in Kentucky, your website will appear among the top ten results page if it is optimized for the search engines.
Naturally, the higher up your website is on the results page, the more clicks or website visits you will get.
The Many Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
Now that you already have an idea about the basic definition of search engine optimization, what exactly are the benefits that it will bring to your site? First, here are some search engine-related statistics which are relevant to why SEO plays a big role in optimizing the earning potential that your website has:
- When an online user types in a particular keyword, there are usually more than 900 million websites which appear to be relevant to the search query.
- If an online user searches for a keyword which is related to your industry and they fail to find your site listed on the first five or ten pages, your site might as well be invisible to the rest of the online community.
- 85% of online users arrive at websites using the keywords that they type in search engines.
- 75% of online users do have an intention of purchasing a product or service when utilizing the search capabilities of search engines.
- 90% of online users do not even bother clicking on the results which go beyond the 30th item of the results page. Unless they find something relevant, what they will do is look for better results using another keyword.
So what do these statistics tell us? It just goes to show just how useful search engine optimization is if you want to make the most out of the website that you have. Take a look at the following list of benefits that SEO has to your site:
1. If your site is optimized for top search engines like Google or Yahoo, you will most likely appear on the top rankings of other search engines as well. This will greatly increase your traffic.
2. Increasing your ranking in top search engine Google through SEO will serve as a free and effective advertisement for your website.
3. Whether you have a niche or a widespread market, SEO will be able to reach out to them.
4. The positive effects of SEO will be long-lasting rather than its being a temporary solution for your site's low traffic or low conversion rate, for example.
5. No matter what the design of your site is, SEO will not affect the way that it looks and feels to online users.
Search Engine Optimization from a Business Perspective
The aforementioned benefits of SEO to a particular site are based on its overall effects to a site. But what if you will look at things from a business perspective? Basically, SEO will help improve your profit, your sales and increase your customer base all at the same time. Profit-wise, what search engine optimization does is to increase your return of investment.
This is especially true when it comes to sales-oriented websites. Now, if you are running a business-oriented site, what are the SEO tools that you can use? First of all, it would help if you know what the key elements are when it comes to search engine optimization.
Here's a quick checklist of the questions that you can ask:
- Is my website well-designed?
Here, you need to make sure that your content is relevant and that the site itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate through.
- Will the keywords used for the content on my site appear on the top search engine rankings?
Keyword research is the main thrust of any SEO campaign, so this is definitely something that you need to learn about. For this, you can check out keyword finder tool sites like Keyword Spy, Keyword Country, Keyword Elite, PPC Web spy, Affiliate Elite and Keyword Everywhere.
- How will I go about link building?
This part of SEO requires link building or buying backlinks. Some of the sites that you can try for this sole purpose are CyberLinkPro, 1waylinks, 3waylinks and Social Bookmarking.
- Is the content on my site optimized for search engines, and is it kept always fresh?
The best way to hang on to your top ranking on the search engines once you manage to reach it is by keeping your content fresh, well-written and relevant.
- What are the other SEO tools that I can use?
Finally, you can make use of other SEO tools which you can get from sites like SEOElite, WebCEO, Article Submitter and InstantArticleWizardPro.
Now that you have a clearer idea on what search engine optimization is all about, it is good to remember that this method of increasing the earning potential of your website takes time. However, it does have long lasting results instead of being just a temporary solution for any website problem that you may have.
With the help of search engine optimization, you will be able to maximize the potential – earning or otherwise – of the website that you have, and harness the power of the Internet to your advantage.